Monday, August 27, 2012

Fox on Wheels part 2

I had students who forgot their books use the iTouch with the microphone to practice retelling the story I read and become comfortable with mobile devices. I found that last year students were scared of using the microphone. I used the iRig microphone and this boy has the sound on low. The button is pushed down. It's better if it is pushed up with a louder sound. By the end of the year students will do a book trailer and this should help scaffold the process. I used Mr. Middleton's script of having students begin by saying the date and day. This helps with nerves and gives them a comfortable start.




1 comment:

  1. [...] Hyperlinked Librarian Thoughts on my COETAIL course Skip to content HomeAbout ← Fox on Wheels part 2 [...]

    ReplyDelete