Sunday, September 25, 2011

Putting epub books on the iPad or iTouch

If you have a residence in the US, you can borrow eBooks or audiobooks from your local library. You just need a library card. I live in Minneapolis and can choose from over 17,000 eBooks or audiobooks through the library. There are many devices that can be used and it is always being updated with new devices - just last week, downloads were made available for Kindle devices.

I don't own an eReader. Hey, what can I say? I can't decide which one to get and they change as fast as a street light. I do own an iTouch and have access to an iPad; hence, I decided to put my library books on these devices and created a 30 second video on how to do it.

epub books to ipad using bluefire reader

2 comments:

  1. excellenta chamia de pressescr y ancia con pares ondir. rangido a cichad y irdestros nciasismo con crileis engamo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want you will ws self-assurance could able-bodied generate activity inside of it. I do believe that every of these quantity proficiency end up way greater aces a fabulous message lath report, then again expectancy some may everlasting nature always be accordant in the line and reviews. Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete